The MobilityPlus+ Featherlite Easy-Folding Electric Wheelchair is the lightest "daily use" electric powered wheelchair in the world at just 18.7kg with the battery attached.
The Featherlite powerchair folds down into a compact package in a matter of seconds and can be lifted into any car due to its super light weight - and you are not required to remove the battery before folding. Our Featherlite model is also ideal for taking on trains, coaches and airplanes.
The chair is controlled with an easy-to-use joystick that can be placed on either the left or right hand side depending on the user's preference. We've also added powerful brushless motors which are great on inclines, reduce the noise output and make freewheeling the wheelchair a lot smoother.
The Featherlite electric wheelchair can reach maximum speeds of 4mph and travel up to 11 miles on a fully charged battery, which will take up to 6 hours to charge fully. The wheelchair is perfect for indoor and outdoor use such as supermarkets, retail parks and airports.
Both armrests lift up vertically which allows you to sit under dinner tables with ease, and also makes entering and exiting the wheelchair from the side much simpler when required to do so.
There are built-in handles sewn into the seat which are available when the chair has been folded. These will help with carrying the chair when it is folded or lifting into the boot of a car. Another unique function of this model is an LED torch that can be found underneath the controller which lights the path in front of you. This can be turned on/off by a button on the control pad.
For additional user safety we've fitted electromagnetic brakes and an adjustable seat-belt. The chair has built-in suspension and padded seat and back cushions for increased user comfort. There are solid puncture-proof tyres so you can be sure to avoid punctures when out and about.
- Airline-Friendly Lithium battery
- Freewheeling mode that operates like a manual wheelchair
- Maximum speed of 4mph
- Designed for indoor use and limited outdoor activities (Parks, shopping centres, airports etc.)
- Can be lifted and placed into any car
- Small turning circle and is great for narrow hallways and tight spaces
- Comfortable arm-rest and cushions
- Flip-up arm-rests for quick and easy side access and getting under tables
- Weight capacity of 100kg (15.7 stone)
- Lightweight Aluminium frame
- Easy-to-use joystick controls (instructions supplied)
- Battery Type - 24V 10AH Lithium (240 Watt Hour)
- Operates with one lightweight battery
- Detachable joystick controller for safety in transit
- Brushless Motors
- Anti-tip castor wheels at rear
- Adjustable seat-belt
- Built-in handles for carrying the chair
- LED torch light built into the joystick
- Folds with the battery attached
- The battery can be charged on or off the chair
- Footrest height adjustment
- Swing-away detachable footrests for easy seating access
- Solid tyres
- Built-in suspension
The wheelchair can be also used manually, which makes it easy for use with carers. The powerchair switches between power mode and manual mode with the use of a simple clutch system which is explained in the user manual.
What's in the box?
- Fully assembled Wheelchair with joystick attached
- 24V/10AH x1 Lithium Battery (an additional battery can be supplied)
- Battery Charging Pack (you will be supplied a plug adapter that matches the country of purchase)
- User Manual
- Seat cushions
Please Note: The wheelchair is shipped ready to use, with absolutely no building required. It comes complete with everything you need to operate from the get-go with no additional parts needed.
Wheelchair size - 95cm Length x 56cm Width x 89cm Height
Folded size - 65cm Length x 25cm Width x 74cm Height
Seat Width - 41cm
Frame Weight - 17.3kg
Battery Weight - 1.4kg
Climbing Ability - 10°
Turning Circle - 600mm
Delivery to mainland UK is included in the price and can be shipped immediately. We use a premium delivery service to ensure no damage in transit. More shipping information.
By Telephone - 01992 610 434
By Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to send us an email