**All colours restock week commencing 17th May 2021 - Pre-order to reserve**
The MobilityPlus+ Quick-Split Electric Wheelchair is the perfect daily-use powerchair, designed to be compact with a tight turning circle of just 60cm (or just under 24"). The Quick-Split dissembles effortlessly into four smaller pieces, allowing for transportation and easy storage.
The lightweight powerchair features a height-adjustable seat, as well as width-adjustable armrests, meaning all users will be able to find a comfortable seating position. 360 degree swivel seat design and flip-up armrests enable safe and easy transfers in and out of the chair. The seat and back of the chair are padded for maximum comfort.
The wheelchair splits into four manageable sections for easy handling and storage, with the heaviest part weighing just 15.2kg. Simply separate the two main parts at the base of the powerchair, remove the battery box and detach the seat.
The chair is controlled with an easy-to-use joystick that can be placed on either the left or right hand side depending on the user's preference. The joystick can be easily detached for travelling and safety in transit.
The Quick-Split electric wheelchair can reach maximum speeds of 4mph and travel up to 11 miles on a fully charged battery. The wheelchair is perfect for domestic and outdoor use such as supermarkets, shopping centres and parks.
For additional user safety, we've fitted electromagnetic brakes and an adjustable seat-belt.
- Maximum speed of 4mph
- 11 miles range on a full battery charge
- Compact design for indoor and outdoor use
- Rear-wheel drive system
- Airline-friendly sealed lead acid battery (24v 20ah)
- Comfortable padded arm-rest and upholstery
- Folding backrest for easy storage and transportation
- Splits into 4 pieces for easy storage and lifting
- Compact and small turning circle for use indoors and in tight spaces
- Adjustable armrests and footplate height for optimum comfort
- Height-adjustable seat
- Width adjustable arm-rests
- Height adjustable flip-up footplate to assist with transfers
- 360 degree swivel seat for easy transfer on and off the chair
- Easy-to-use joystick controls (instructions supplied)
- Two powerful 250W motors
- Anti-tip castor wheels at rear
- Adjustable seat-belt
- Solid puncture-proof tyres (8" front and 9" rear)
The powerchair switches between power mode and manual mode with the use of a simple clutch system which is explained in the user manual.
What's in the box?
- Wheelchair base
- Joystick controller
- 24V/12AH Lead Acid Battery (airline friendly)
- Battery Charging Pack (you will be supplied a plug adapter that matches the country of purchase)
- User Manual
Length - 85cm
Length with footplate folded - 76cm
Width - 64cm
Height - 84-91.5cm
Heaviest Part - 15.2kg
Seat Width - 45cm
Seat Height from ground - 52-59.5cm (adjustable)
Turning Circle - 60cm
Ground Clearance - 6cm
Range - 11 miles
Weight Capacity - 120kg (19 stone)
Delivery to mainland UK is included in the price and can be shipped immediately. We use a premium delivery service to ensure no damage in transit. More shipping information.
By Telephone - 01992 610 434
By Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to send us an email