The MobilityPlus+ Easy-Fold model is designed to give the user increased independence, with minimum effort needed to control the wheelchair. The MobilityPlus+ power chair is foldable, robust and ideal for transporting in cars and other forms of transport.
The chair is adaptable to the severity of any disability, with an easy-to-use joystick that is used to control movement. It is designed with a 16-inch rear-wheel drive system to overcome tough terrains such as hills and ramps and provides a smooth ride throughout.
The power chair can reach maximum speeds of 4mph and travel up to 15 miles on a fully charged battery. The wheelchair is perfect for domestic use and outdoor use such as supermarkets and shopping centres.
For additional user safety, there are electromagnetic brakes as well as a seat belt fitted.
- Maximum speed of 4mph.
- Maximum range of 15 miles.
- Designed for indoors and outdoor activities (Parks, shopping centres etc.)
- Rear-wheel drive system.
- Footrest swing outwards for easy access in and out of the chair.
- Comfortable arm-rests.
- Weight capacity of 21 stone (135kg).
- Frame: Stainless Steel
- Easy-to-use joystick controls (instructions supplied).
- Battery size - 24V 20AH.
- Flip-back armrests for easy side entrance and exit.
- Front suspension springs for increased ride comfort.
What's in the box
- Assembled wheelchair
- 24V 20AH Battery
- Battery Charger with U.K plug
- Detachable footrests
- User manual
- Seat cushion
- Back cushion
Please note: The wheelchair is shipped ready to use. It comes complete with everything you need to operate from the get-go with no additional parts needed.
- Wheelchair size - 115cm Length x 68.5cm Width x 95cm Height
- Folding size - 85cm Length x 44cm Width x 71cm Height
- Seat Width - 50cm
- Seat Depth - 45cm
- Seat-to-Floor Depth - 46cm
- Weight - 42kg (35kg without batteries)
The wheelchair can be also used manually, which makes it easy for use with carers. The powerchair switches between power mode and manual mode with the use of a simple clutch system which is explained in the user manual.
Delivery to mainland UK is included in the price and can be shipped immediately. We use a premium delivery service to ensure no damage in transit. More shipping information.
Visit our Essex showroom
By Telephone - 01992 610 434
By Email - email@example.com
Click here to send us an email
Warranty & Insurance
We've partnered with Fish Insurance, who can offer you cover to help protect your mobility equipment. Full details.